Finishing the installation
What you need
- M.Y.O.B 3 ½ inch diskettes (numbered)
What you need to do
- The M.Y.O.B. Accounting Setup window appears. A location on your hard disk is displayed in the Install To box. If you want to install M.Y.O.B. in a different location on your hard disk, click the Set Location button and enter a different location in the M.Y.O.B. Accounting Setup Destination Path window. When you're done in that window, click OK.
- A program group name is displayed in the Program Manager Group box. If you want M.YO.B. to appear in a different program group, click the Set Group button and enter a different group name in the M.Y.O.B. Accounting Group Name window. When you're done in that window, click OK.
- When you're satisfied with your entries in the M.Y.O.B. Accounting Setup window, click Install to begin installing M.YO.B.
- After the contents of Program Disk 1 are installed, the program will request that you insert Program Disk 2. Remove Program Disk 1 from the diskette drive, insert Program Disk 2 and click OK. Follow this step for each diskette that's requested.
- When installation is complete, a window discussing M.YO.B. Technical Support plans appears. Read this information, then click OK.
- Another window appears, asking whether you want to view the README file, which contains late-breaking information about M.YO.B. Click OK to read this information (you can print it to read later, if you wish), or click Cancel to proceed to the next window.
- The last window in the installation process appears. Click OK.
- When installation is complete, be sure to store the disks in a safe place.
Contents Menu | Next Section