To begin Windows NT, turn your computer on. The program will automatically start and run. You will see a Begin Logon box that asks you to press Ctrl+Alt+Del to log on.
- Hold down the Control key, the Alt key and the Delete key all at once.
- The logon window shown below will appear.
- Type in your user name (the name that identifies you to the system) and press tab.
- Type in your password.
- Press the Enter key or click on OK.
- Windows NT will continue to run and your desktop will appear on your computer screen.